Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Co-signing NIGHTMARE?

my step dad had co signed a car for my cousin and they are just barely doing something about non payment because my cousin hasn't made a payment in a good year. Wells Farago is the finance company and my step dad has a bank account with them he has talked to them numerous times even gave them 3 to 4 address where they could pick up the car and he would take over payments but they never did anything they waited til it was too late. Now that he just got paid with out any verbal or written notice they froze his bank account and took over 2,000 of his money that was in the account. I know him being the co-signer he is screwed but is it legal to just take the money out of his personal account without notice? His account for the car barely got sent to repo but never a collection agency. Is there a way he could get his money back cause they left him with 12.67 these who can live on that????

No comments:

Post a Comment