Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How much clothing should a person own?

Ok I am a junier in highschool and i dont think i have enough clothing. Everyone in my school has A LOT OF CLOTHING. Even the guys. I see a person rewear there clothing a couple times a month. Ok I have 2-3 pairs of jeans, and 3 name brand sweats. I keep having the wash them throughout the week or I run out. I rewear pants about twice a week. I have 3 plaid shirts, 2 vests, and a half vest. I dont even have a winter jacket. Would a northface be ok all winter in ny temp? There on sale for 50 bucks on a corner store. I have one dress and no leggings. I have 2 winter boots, converse, puma sneakers, and 1 pair of flipflops. I have 4 sweatshirts, and about 20 shirts. Most are cheap looking ugley shirts I refuse to wear. I only have 6-7 shirts I will wear. Some of my clothing doesnt even fit anymore. I am going to the mall black friday togo shopping with my friend. My mom is giving me 100$ to spend. What should I get to complete my look? O yeah while I am asking this question any good hair cut and style ideas. Hair styles for people who dont know what there doing thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment