Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How do you think someone would react?

I go to college of the holy cross in worcester, and I am a first year student. However, first year students aren't allowed to have a car on campus, neither are second year. I managed to get a job abut a 10 min drive from campus. It's the only way i'm going to be able to pay for my expenses, books and etc. But the problem remains that I cant have a car. Taxis are incredibly expensive and the bus services the school offers don't run all day. Do you think someone would be creeped out if I just knocked on their hows and asked if I could park my car there and pay them a monthly payment. There are a lot of houses around the school and I was just thinking maybe I could ask someone to rent me a parking space. Is this a bad idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment