Sunday, August 14, 2011

My teen neighbor keeps trying to seduce me. How should I handle this?

I'm single and 25 and just bought my first house over the summer. It's a nice neighborhood (I'm an engineer) and I get along fine with my neighbors, even though I am young enough to be many of their kids. Anyway my backyard neighbors have this teen daughter (she's 17 and a senior in HS) that obviously is infatuated with me...she keeps dropping by when she sees me outside and I let her use my pool all summer, and well I can tell by what she wears when she comes over and just how she acts (I mean I'm a guy so I know when a girl is coming on to me). I have been nothing but polite but I admit this girl is very pretty/has a great body, etc., like a lot of HS girls. Anyway I don't want to do anything but I really don't want to ask her parents to keep her away from me or anything. Should I just deal with her being around and just continue to do my best to be the responsible adult? I want to do the right thing, but I recognize there is the possibility that something may happen between us if we keep spending so much time in the same vicinity...ya know?? Oh in case you are wondering I was engaged for a couple years but we called it off (mutually) in the spring and I've been bach'ing it since then....so I have no permanent GF right now. Some advice would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment