Monday, August 15, 2011

What should I cook my girlfriend for our last date before college?

My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year and a half, and tomorrow is our last date before she leaves for college. I planned a big day for her; we're going out to breakfast and then the beach for lunch, and then we'll come home where I'll cook her a 'surprise' dinner. After that, we'll snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie before we fall asleep. So, keeping in mind that I'm a jobless 18-year-old with not a terrible amount of time to cook (I'd say about an hour of cooking time with a budget of 50 dollars), can anyone suggest a good appetizer and main course combo (I already have a dessert made: my specialty chocolate mousse) that will look and taste great?

No comments:

Post a Comment