Thursday, August 11, 2011

How to get over a boy?

Prepare for drama :P LOL I started dating jon in 7th grade then all summer and the Start of 8th grade.over that time I dumped him once cause he blamed every thing on me.so he dumped me I'm stupied for trying to get him back...so he's told ppl I done it with him and he is with my friend jess(going on 9 months dating) (I date him for 10,broke up in december) well Ive blocked him from facebook but I have his email and I c whatsz going on he don't no I still have it so idk...plus honestly I am nosey it reminds me what he was like...what he says on fb(flirting with other girls) well he had a friend Kyle I liked since we were kids it lasted 4 months then my mom wanted me single so he's still like my brOther..the rummer was I used him..I need a way to get this boy outta my life..he's a year older a sopre and I'm a freshman now..he was my 1st love so I'm stuck and no one I no can help me :/

No comments:

Post a Comment