Monday, August 8, 2011

In love (addicted) to a convict?

Please i need good advice. This might sound like a joke but its not,ok?? I met a convict 2 years ago through a pen pal site. To make a long story short i feel soo in love with this man. I know deep down he does love me also. He told me everything I wanted to hear and was always there for me, as best he could. he has been ib twenty years for armed robbery and crim confinment. He has beenin twenty years and gets out this december. I have found out he has been talking to at least five other women to get dirty pictures of them he said. does this deserve a "free p" since hes been ib so long without a real women?? I have been through so much heartache but seem addicted to him. I change my cell phone number but then his mom will call my house phone asking me to please call me because he misses me too much. Through all this s**t i still love?? him. any answers will help. PS he claims im the only thing that makes him want to stay out here, that hes never been in love before. He went in at 20,and is forty now.

No comments:

Post a Comment