Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What are some books that everyone should read?

I have been into writing for about six years and I plan to be a fiction writer. However, I have not read enough. Can someone please tell me some books I should read? I am especially interested in action packed books, such as supernatural thrillers. I enjoy Christian writers such as Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker, but would also like to read Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Dennis LeHane, etc. I also am interested in the fantasy genre, and some adventure books. I like it when books have romance in them, but are not romance books (many books are like this). I might like the sci-fi genre, but I'm just not sure. Can anyone tell me some clic and modern books I should read in order to expand my reading habits (and hopefully become a faster reader as well)? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment